Let’s admit – trucks weren’t exactly designed to be lived in. While some of them, like semi’s, offer a few extra features that make daily life a possibility, they’re still not exactly all that comfortable for sleep – unless you’ve got the best truck mattress in the cab. And that’s probably why you’ve made your way here.
Maybe that lumpy old mattress just doesn’t shield your back from the cold corrugated pickup’s bed as well as it used to. Or maybe you’ve just shelled out on your very first truck camper, and you’re out in search of a sound investment that can refresh your tired back after a long day on the road. Whatever the case, we’ve got the answers.
Ready to turn your cold, empty truck into your very own home on the road? Here are 9 of the greatest truck mattresses based on our expert research.
Our Top 10 Best Truck Mattresses
Mattresses were made to be cradled in bed frames, held in perfectly still conditions with minimal exposure to dirt, dust, and extreme temperatures. So yes, you could say that the back of a truck is completely different territory from what a mattress might be designed for.
Needless to say, not all mattresses can tough it out in these demanding conditions, but there are some that manage to deliver satisfying performance anyway. We considered everything you might look for in a truck mattress, including comfort, ease of maintenance, durability, versatility, convenience, warranty, and overall quality. And with all of that taken into careful consideration, these 9 mattresses came out on top as the best way to tuck-in inside your truck.
- Material: high-density polyurethane, hyper-elastic polymer
- Thickness: 9.5 inches
- Firmness: Firm
- Warranty: 10 years on the mattress, 2 years on the zippered cover
- Sleep trial: 100 nights
- Added features: Antimicrobial, FDA-approved, Certi-PUR certified
Taking the cake as our best semi-truck mattress choice is the Purple Twin XL. Made with three layers of material, the Purple mattress claims to feel better than memory foam, providing optimal support for both back and side sleepers. The soft foam is readily responsive and rebounds more rapidly than other types of material. For you, that means instantly adapting material that maintains full contact with your body as you shift and move throughout the night.
The mattress achieves this by way of a hyper-elastic polymer grid that lays on two layers of high-density polyurethane. The grid retains its shape under a certain amount of pressure. Once its limit is exceeded, it collapses to match the shape of the object on its surface. The grid doesn’t compress where there isn’t any weight, so what you get is a comfortable cradle that embraces your body for maximum relaxation and pressure relief.
Another positive is that the Purple mattress doesn’t retain heat, thanks to the grid design. The twin XL size fits perfectly in most truck cabins, with zero chemical odors that come out of the box after unpacking. The mattress is also non-toxic and naturally antimicrobial, which means the material won’t harbor nasty bacteria or contaminants even after long-term use.
- Responsive grid readily adapts to your movements so you enjoy the comfort of full-surface contact even as you shift in bed
- Non-toxic material doesn’t come with a chemical, factory smell out of the box, letting you put the mattress in a tight truck cabin without stinking it up
- Naturally anti-microbial material resists the development of bacteria, germs, and other common contaminants
- Pressure-reducing texture relieves the hips and shoulders and keeps the spine in proper alignment throughout the night
- 100-night sleep trial protects you from buying a mattress that doesn’t meet your standards
- Lightweight sleepers might not be able to achieve the same cradle-feel that heavier users experience
- Edges collapse outwards when subject to weight
- Material: gel-infused memory foam, high-density polyurethane
- Thickness: 8 inches
- Firmness: Medium
- Warranty: 10 years
- Sleep trial: None
- Added features: Antimicrobial, Certi-PUR certified
The gel-infused memory foam used by the LUCID Twin XL is well-ventilated and especially efficient at dissipating heat. Using a 2-inch layer of breathable gel memory foam over a 6-inch high density support layer, the mattress permits unrestricted airflow that draws heat away from your body and releases it to create a comfortable sleep environment that’s cool on the skin.
On the surface of the construction is a soft layer of polyester fabric that adds a touch of fluff from underneath your bedsheets. This high-quality fabric makes the mattress even cushier, creating a plush, pleasant feel that accentuates the responsiveness of the foam layers underneath. Designed to conform, the LUCID mattress uses quick-rebound open-cell memory foam that compresses instantly against your weight for a dynamic feel that doesn’t leave you hanging.
The medium-firm feel promises excellent support without bearing down on your shoulders and hips, letting you sleep with proper spinal alignment minus the stress on your bony body parts.
As for the downsides, expect that it will come with the strong smell of glue fresh out of the box. And if you’re a little on the heavier side, it helps to know that the foam might sink a little too much during use.
- Especially breathable, keeping you cool for reduced sweat production
- Well-ventilated foam doesn’t harbor moisture, minimizing the risk of mold
- Rapid-response foam readily depresses and rebounds as you move for dynamic support
- Soft polyester cover adds a layer of comfort even from underneath your bedsheets
- Relieves pressure points on bony body parts for supreme support no matter your sleep position
- Strong chemical smell straight out of the box
- Doesn’t hold up well under significant weight
- Material: memory foam, comfort foam, high-density polyurethane
- Thickness: 10 inches
- Firmness: Medium
- Warranty: 10 years
- Sleep trial: None
- Added features: Bio Foam, Certi-PUR certified
Designed for use in truck campers and pickups, the Zinus Ultima Short Queen brings a premium sleeping experience that makes every night in your truck feel just like home. The mattress does this through its intuitive combination of layers that work to achieve various goals, and work together to provide premium comfort that’s dynamic and adaptive.
At the bottom, a 5-inch high-density support base layer provides structural integrity and support. At the top, 3 inches of memory foam molds to the shape of your body, working as the main comfort layer. Sandwiched in between, a 2-inch layer of pressure-relieving foam works as a transitional material that depresses to accommodate your shoulders and hips.
Unlike other mattresses, the Zinus Ultima takes it a step further by incorporating the latest advancement in memory foam tech. Their Bio Foam material replaces the typical petroleum used in memory foam with natural, plant-based alternatives for cleaner sleep. On the downside, the mattress can feel too firm for a few days before it achieves that plush effect that the manufacturer promises. Also note that the borders lack support, so rolling off can be a real possibility if you like sleeping on the edge.
- Perfect size for most campers and trucks
- Plush memory foam layer readily molds to the shape of your body
- Transitional comfort layer works well to relieve pressure spots
- Bio Foam tech replaces certain chemicals to reduce the initial odor typically associated with memory foam and to keep your mattress fresh for longer
- Adapts well to all sorts of sleeping positions
- Takes a few nights of use to soften up
- Lacks edge support – try not to sleep on the outskirts of the surface
- Material: gel-infused memory foam, moderate-firm PU, high-density polyurethane
- Thickness: 5 inches
- Firmness: Firm/Plush (dual-sided)
- Warranty: 1 year
- Sleep trial: None
- Added features: Removable nylon cover, hypoallergenic, antimicrobial, fire retardant, Certi-PUR certified
- Available in more than 20 various sizes
Worried about mattress maintenance? We knew that. That’s why the American Road Dream just had to get a place on our list. This design offers interesting features that make it especially easy to care for and convenient to use.
For starters, the mattress uses three different layers of material – a memory foam top, a moderate-firm PU center, and a high-density PU base – that work to create a satisfyingly comfortable sleep surface for any and every preference. The flippable mattress can be set to the memory foam side for a plush feel, or to the high-density PU base for added firmness.
Hypo-allergenic and naturally antimicrobial, the mattress won’t gather dust, pollen, or other common contaminants that might hinder you from a perfect night’s sleep. The material is also fire-retardant and features a removable nylon cover that’s resistant to stains and moisture. And to top it all off, it’s also anti-static, non-allergenic, and anti-fungal, so particularly sensitive sleepers can feel a little extra confident sleeping on this bed.
Lightweight and easy to maneuver at just 5 inches in thickness, the American Road Dream mattress is affordable and easy to maintain, making it a practical choice for a broad range of users. Sure, it might not be that effective at dissipating heat and it might require a few weeks of off-gassing. But if you can forgive those minor flaws, then it might just be the mattress for you.
- Flippable design lets you choose between soft memory foam or firm high-density PU
- Nylon cover adds a layer of protection that keeps your mattress free from stains, moisture, fungus, mold, mildew, and lots of other contaminants
- Mattress foam itself is hypoallergenic, antimicrobial, and fire retardant for easy maintenance
- Lightweight design makes it easy to set up and to change sheets
- Thinner 5” construction means improved edge support for users who sleep on the borders
- Wide range of sizes gives you the opportunity to choose the dimensions that will ensure a snug fit
- Strong smell of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) sticks around for a few weeks after unpacking
- Despite being gel-infused, doesn’t meet breathability expectations
- Material: high-density polyurethane
- Thickness: 6.5 inches
- Firmness: Firm
- Warranty: 10 years
- Sleep trial: 30 days
- Added features: Double-sided quilted cover, flippable
Here’s a mattress that knows what kind of discomfort and pain long-haul truck driving can bring. Designed to fit perfectly in the cab of your semi, the MOBILE INNERSPACE mattress uses 6.5 inches of high-density polyurethane foam to bring you supreme support that maintains the spine in proper alignment. The durable material is resistant to deformation, retaining its density and feel after months of daily use.
Promising to turn your truck’s cab into your home on the road, the MOBILE INNERSPACE mattress uses a premium quilted cover that adds a layer of plush comfort to the otherwise firm surface. The double-sided mattress can be flipped to any side, letting you put used sides of the foam to rest to maintain its shape and density through the years.
Specially designed for truckers, the MOBILE INNERSPACE mattress is uncomplicated and easy, delivering perfect support to soothe your tired back after a long day of driving. For hot sleepers, the material might not be the most efficient at dissipating heat. It also might take a while to fully expand after unpacking. But even then, the mattress makes up for all of that with its attractively low price and long-wearing construction.
- Durable foam material doesn’t lose density over several years of use
- Double-sided quilted cover provides an added layer of plush comfort
- Firm foam allows better spinal alignment and low back pain relief
- Perfect size for most semi-truck cabins
- Flippable design lets you switch sides to prevent imposing wear and tear to just one specific surface
- Poor breathability might make the mattress a little warm to sleep on
- Takes a few days to fully expand after being unpacked
- Material: high-grade PVC
- Thickness: 12 inches
- Warranty: 1 year
- Sleep trial: None
- Added features: Air pump included, wheel well cut-outs
Air mattresses are the perfect utilitarian choice if you don’t really sleep in your truck too often. These beds can be deflated, folded down, and packed away when not in use. So, you can take full ownership of your limited truck space when there just isn’t the need to sleep. Our pick for the best air mattress for pickups is the AirBedz Lite PPI PV202C which is specially designed to fit into a pickup’s unique bed topography.
With cut-outs underneath, the PPI PV202C maximizes your bed area, steering clear of the wheel wells for full bed coverage. What you get is a spacious air bed that maxes out the available surface area to sleep up to three adults. Inside, the inflatable mattress features channels that work as support structures, mimicking the feel of foam and keeping you from sinking into the material when sleeping in the middle.
Convenient and practical, the affordable AirBedz Lite PPI PV202C makes a great choice for camping trips and other outdoor overnight activities. Of course, despite all these great selling points, it’s not entirely perfect. For one thing, the mattress only comes with a 1-year warranty. Plus, the material that sits over the wheel wells doesn’t feel as comfortable as the rest of the bed, causing some pressure due to its stiffness.
- Wheel well cut-outs maximize your pickup’s bed area
- Convenient inflatable design lets you pack your bed away and use your space for other activities and functions
- Durable PVC construction holds up well against frequent use
- Air coils provide ample structure for foam-like support across the entire surface
- Spacious bed can fit as many as 3 full-grown adults
- Areas over the wheel wells are firmer than the rest of the bed
- 1-year warranty might be a little too short for a mattress that might go through lots of inflating, deflating, and folding
- Material: memory foam, high-density polyurethane
- Thickness: 6 inches
- Firmness: Firm
- Warranty: 30-day returns only
- Sleep trial: None
- Added features: Tri-fold, fire-retardant cover, Certi-PUR certified
Looking for a space-saving foam mattress for your truck? The Milliard Twin XL touts a tri-fold structure that lets you fold up your bed for easy storage and transport. This practical, convenient, and clever design means your mattress won’t always have to be laid out in your truck, which bids well for those who might not need to sleep on the road too often. But aside from the intuitive folding feature, the Milliard Twin XL comes with a few other qualities that make it an easy choice.
The mattress features an intuitive fiberglass cover that protects the foam material from contaminants and damage. The fire-retardant material incorporates a soft top that’s easy on the skin, and breathable mesh sides that permit excellent airflow throughout the foam. This helps keep you cool during warm nights as the mattress pulls away heat from your body and releases it through the mesh siding.
For your comfort, the mattress uses a combination of memory foam and medium-firm polyurethane for added support. The top layer cradles the body and conforms against your weight while the bottom layer works to prevent you from sinking all the way into the mattress.
Do keep in mind that because the three foam sections are joint together by seams, constant use can make the divisions more prominent. Plus, Milliard doesn’t offer a warranty on their folding beds, so if you run into any hiccups, you really can’t expect a response from the manufacturer.
- Folding design makes set-up and storage a total breeze
- Premium Jacquard cover is fire-retardant and removable for easy washing
- Mesh sides allow improved airflow compared to other mattresses of the same construction
- Perfect size for most semi-truck cabins
- Premium grade polyurethane base holds up well and maintains density relatively effectively
- Foam sections are held together by seams that can make separations more palpable with time
- Doesn’t come with a warranty
- Material: high-grade PVC
- Thickness: 4.7 inches
- Warranty: 1-year warranty
- Sleep trial: None
- Added features: Air pump included, double-sided flocking, 4 independent segments
The WEY&FLY SUV Air Mattress makes its mark with its clever design that gives you various sleeping options to suit every unique need. The inflatable bed features 4 separate segments that inflate independently of each other. That means you can inflate just the parts you need to increase or decrease the sleep surface. With that, the bed can easily fit into any pickup’s bed for maximum comfort anywhere, anytime.
Either side of the mattress features soft flocking that makes it ready to sleep on, without the need for sheets. The 4.7” mattress doesn’t have internal air coils which means heavier users might depress the material quite significantly. But even then, the bed can be satisfyingly comfortable especially for overnight camping trips and short outdoor excursions.
Versatile, easy, and convenient, the WEY&FLY SUV Air Mattress can easily adapt to your truck and to your ever-changing sleep needs. But again, the mattress comes with just a 1-year warranty which might be a little too short considering the kind of handling that an air mattress is likely to go through.
- Independent segments inflate separately to fit into virtually any truck or car
- Double-sided flocking allows a comfortable sleep surface without the need for sheets
- High-grade PVC material easily adapts to various weather conditions without the risk of damage
- Water-resistant surfaces effectively prevent moisture absorption and stains for easy maintenance
- Relatively lightweight for an inflatable bed, easing the process of deflation and storage
- 1-year warranty might not be enough, considering all the folding, unpacking, inflating, and deflating that the mattress might be put through
- Relatively thin at just 4.7”, so heavier users might not experience its maximum comfort
- Material: memory foam
- Thickness: 2 inches
- Firmness: Firm
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Sleep trial: None
- Added features: Built-in roll assister, removable cover, sewn-in pockets
Truck camping can be a great way to get close to nature without having to deal with the cold, wet discomfort of the forest floor. And beds like the TETON Sports Universal Camp Pad make the experience even more enjoyable, giving you a comfortable temporary bed to see you through those truck camping nights.
This modest mattress pad is lightweight and convenient, rolling down to a nifty little sausage for easy transport and storage. To make things even easier, the pad incorporates a built-in roll assister feature that takes effort out of the pack-up process.
When rolled out, it becomes an 80 x 30 x 2-inch sleep surface which can be used on its own, on a cot, or in a semi truck’s cabin. Despite its modest measurements, the TETON Sports mattress is surprisingly comfortable, using open-cell memory foam that retains its shape impressively well under significant weight.
While there’s definitely a lot to love and appreciate about the TETON Sports mattress, it does have its fair share of flaws. For one thing, the included cover – although removable – is pretty prone to stains and moisture absorption, making maintenance a bit of a chore. It’s also worth knowing that the mattress itself is pretty soft. Unless you’ve got a firm, flat bed sitting underneath, you’re going to sink right in and feel the floor below.
- Adaptive design works well as a temporary sleep solution in a broad range of conditions
- Built-in roll assister shaves minutes off of the pack-away process
- Lifetime warranty covers you against manufacturer defects for as long as you have the mattress
- Sewn-in pockets along the covers add a touch of convenience and practicality
- Removable canvas covers are durable and easy to clean
- At just 2” in thickness, the mattress doesn’t feel comfortable on uneven surfaces
- Mattress covers are prone to staining and moisture absorption
You’d think that choosing a mattress for a truck shouldn’t be too much of a cognitive puzzle. But because of the unique conditions in a truck’s cab or bed, you’ll need to make special considerations to find a mattress that fits the bill. Here are a bunch of the features and specifics you might want to take a minute to think about before you go ahead and finalize that purchase.
Nights can get pretty warm – or cold – in the cab of a truck or the bed of a pickup. A thermoregulating mattress that stays comfortably cool regardless of the ambient temperature should keep you sleeping without disturbance throughout the night.
As you might have expected, dense mattresses with thick, stiff material tend to retain more heat. High-density polyurethane which is typically used as a support base for multi-layer mattresses is widely known for being hotter to sleep on than other materials. If you’re trucking in areas with colder conditions, then a basic single layer high-density PU mattress might be a good pick.
For hot sleepers who tend to sweat, a cooling mattress should help regulate body temperature and keep you cool, minimizing moisture production throughout the night. Gel-infused memory foam similar to the material used by the LUCID Twin XL is highly preferred for its cooling properties, able to dissipate heat more readily than other mattress materials. Innerspring mattresses are also relatively cooler because of their unique construction. Some innersprings even incorporate air vents along their sidewalls to permit better airflow.
Firmness and Feel
Sitting behind the steering wheel of a truck 10 hours a day can put painful stress on your lower back. And while every mattress promises pain relief to some extent, it all depends on your unique preference and standards for comfort.
- Soft – The soft mattress is plush, sinking a little more against your weight with lots of cushy foam contouring readily to the shape of your body. These mattresses are best for side sleepers, providing just the right give to accommodate your shoulders and hips. A good example would be the TETON Sports mattress pad.
- Medium – A medium-firm mattress like the Milliard Twin XL is ideal for back sleepers. These designs aren’t quite as forgiving as soft mattresses, but they do depress slightly when subject to your weight. Their medium resistance provides enough support to keep your back in alignment without applying pressure to the bony prominences along your back.
- Hard – Also called a firm mattress, choices like the MOBILE INNERSPACE mattress are best for stomach sleepers. The structural integrity prevents you from sinking and hyper-extending your lower back while sleeping on your front-side.
Things can get pretty hot and stuffy in a truck. Introduce a little moisture and warmth, and you’ve got a recipe for mold and mildew. And because porous mattress foam tends to harbor moisture deep within the material, your bed might easily stink up after a few months of exposure to such humid conditions.
Mattresses that are treated for odor management should be better for cramped living conditions. More resistant to odor-causing germs and bacteria, antimicrobial mattresses such as the Purple Twin XL stay fresher for longer so you can sleep without the stench of contamination wafting through the air.
There are a number of treatments that mattress manufacturers use to keep foul odors at bay. Some use graphite or copper, while others venture the road less traveled by infusing their foam with natural plant extracts. Then there are those that use removable cloth covers that you can wash to clear away surface contaminants and stains. If you’re especially keen on ensuring zero odors, then an air mattress might be a better choice. Made from water-resistant material, air mattresses can be easily wiped and cleaned to maintain freshness.
The amount of space available to fit your mattress depends on the kind of truck you have. Here’s a quick guide on choosing the right mattress size based on the available space in your vehicle:
- Pick-up trucks – Travelers and campers often use their pickup’s bed to support a mattress during a trip. When measuring out your available space, consider the wheel wells which may reduce the flat area where you can lay a mattress.
Another thing to consider is the length of the truck’s bed. Most models have shorter beds to accommodate a lengthier cab and thus more seating area. Generally, manufacturers will offer mattresses for pickups at 60”.
- Truck campers – Fitted over the bed of a pickup, a camper converts your truck’s bed into a fully functional living space. Depending on the kind of camper you have, there may be limited space inside to fit a typical mattress.
Manufacturers often tailor specific mattresses to fit campers, such as the Zinus Ultima. These are called ‘short queen’ or ‘RV queen’ sized mattresses and are the same width as a queen-sized bed but shorter at just 60” in length.
- Semi-truck – Semi-trucks with sleeper cabins come equipped with bed spaces designed to hold a mattress. These often have limited space, measuring 80 inches by 40 inches – just enough to fit a twin XL mattress.
Keep in mind that these measurements are not set in stone. Some semi’s are designed with larger cabs. Measure out your cabin’s bed space to figure out what size mattress you should get, or consult the manual that comes with your truck for a more accurate measure.
Mattresses can be categorized based on the material they use and the structure they have inside. These differences result in changes in maintenance, comfort, and convenience, and thus heavily impact the kind of satisfaction you’ll get out of your mattress of choice.
- High-density polyurethane – Often used as a support base for most multi-layer mattresses, high-density PU is thick, dense, and firm. Choices that use just this type of material – like the MOBILE INNERSPACE mattress – are often durable, able to retain their initial feel even after months or years of use. They typically sleep warmer and aren’t quite as plush or forgiving, but their feather-light price tags make them a practical choice.
- Innerspring – Inside an innerspring mattress are hundreds of steel coils that lend both bounce and structure. Over the springs are a few layers of foam, often high-density PU that’s followed by a softer comfort layer towards the surface. They’re long-lasting, durable, and comfortable, but they are also heavier and more difficult to move or store.
- Memory foam – Comfortable and forgiving, memory foam readily changes to match the shape of your body. The quick-rebound material provides excellent spinal support and reduces pressure on the most vulnerable parts of your body. Some of our picks that use premium memory foam include the Zinus Ultima and the LUCID Twin XL which are some of the models with the highest ranking on our list.
- Gel – Gel is often infused into memory foam or PU to provide a cooler feel during sleep. These mattresses are softer against the body and help to reduce discomfort and pain along the back. Keep in mind though that because they tend to be softer, stomach sleepers might not find them too supportive.
- Hybrid – Using a combination of mattress types, hybrids aim to leverage the best qualities of different materials to produce a design that offers comfort, support, and coolness. Most hybrids combine innerspring construction and memory foam comfort to give users the best of both worlds.
- Air – Often the mattress of choice for truckers who aren’t in it for the long-haul, air mattresses like the AirBedz PPI PV202C are easy to set-up and store. Using a pump, these mattresses inflate and attempt to mimic the feel of foam. They’re inexpensive and practical, especially if you’re not always on the road or if you’re not particularly gifted with foam mattress maintenance.
A warranty is basically a brand’s promise to protect consumers against potential damages and defects caused by faulty and improper manufacturing. The longer a mattress’ warranty, the more durable you should expect it to be.
Most truck mattresses will come with a 10-year warranty. Others – like the Milliard Twin XL – don’t offer a warranty at all. Then there are those that go above and beyond expectations by slapping a lifetime warranty on their products, like what you’ll find with the TETON Sports Universal Camp Pad.
If you think you might use your mattress a little more often, a longer warranty should give you that added layer of protection.
Another offer worth looking in to is the sleep trial. Some brands let their buyers try out their mattresses for a certain period of time since optimal mattress comfort doesn’t happen overnight.
On our list, the Purple Twin XL offers the longest sleep trial, letting you experience their mattress for 100 nights before finally deciding whether or not you’re buying it. Another mattress that offers a sleep trial is the MOBILE INNERSPACE option that offers a modest 30-day trial period to help you make a decision.
While the chemical smell that comes from a brand-new mattress might seem a little unsettling, there shouldn’t be anything to worry about. The smell – usually associated with memory foam – comes from the adhesives used to construct your mattress. Produced by volatile organic compounds, that chemical scent can be relieved simply by airing your mattress out before putting it in your truck. The process of off-gassing varies in length depending on your mattress of choice, but may take anywhere from 2 days to 2 weeks.
If you’ve purchased a bed-in-a-box, it will take some time to expand. In most cases, a foam mattress should take no more than 48 hours to completely inflate and reach its intended thickness and size. If you notice that your bed hasn’t fully expanded after the manufacturer’s indicated time period, contact the seller to request a replacement.
Some materials take a while to reach the ideal softness. This is called a break-in period, and takes anywhere from a few nights of use to a month. In some cases, a mattress might stay a little firmer than you prefer. If it didn’t come with a sleep trial but you’re not interested in going through the process of a return, consider adding a mattress topper to add a plush layer of softness.
Turn the Wide-Open Road into Home Sweet Home
Trucking, camping, and long drives don’t need to be uncomfortable. With the right mattress, you can turn the wide-open road into your very own home sweet home – and our list proves that. While all of our choices bring something unique to the table, the Purple Twin XL comes out as our top truck mattress, boasting comfort, durability, and support that can easily soothe and relieve an achy, tired back.
But hey, we’re definitely not trying to limit your choices here – that’s why we’ve given you 9 different picks. If the Purple Twin XL just isn’t up your alley, you’ll be sure to find the best truck mattress for your needs among our 8 other vetted choices. So, go ahead and browse our selection. Turn those cold, cross-country nights into satisfyingly comfortable evenings with one of our best truck mattress picks.